Friday, September 28, 2012

Hai There!

So, I'm sure the majority of you read my previous blog, i.e. the one that died horribly sometime towards the beginning of the summer. That blog was a huge drag to write, and, because of the theoretical and mathematical nature of the last few topics, not something I could write correctly about while still writing something anyone would be willing to read.

Anyways. This blog is new, and, as such, has a bit of a different format. Normally, Friday would contain some sort of post on politics or economics or current events. I'll get to that one tomorrow. Monday will be a review of a book or series of books, most likely starting out with a few of my favorites. On Wednesday, I will be writing about food, as I will be attempting to try a new recipe every Wednesday for as long as I possibly can.

And now that you have read this mostly meaningless post, I'll let you know what tomorrow's possibly meaningful post will be about - the beginning of a series about my greatest personal annoyances when it comes to the general public's understanding of economics and politics. It should be fun. And a rant. But also fun.

1 comment:

  1. In related news, I'm going to try and get people to actually comment on things this time around, so I may or may not occasionally be very incendiary.

    Also, ideas for books to review or recipes to try are always welcome, and I will be putting random blog posts in the middle of all my normal ones, when I have the time and inclination.

    ReplyDelete